Russian Iron

Sidecars are rad, and here's the spot to talk about them. Add a third wheel and post away!

Moderators: Tawmass, RedMenace

RedMenace
WFO
WFO

Russian Iron

Postby RedMenace » Mon May 28, 2007 12:25 pm

Tawm, have you been to this website? http://russianiron.com/ironforums.htm
Lot's of info about Urals. There is a thread about the BlackDog you might want to join in on....
Vernon Wade(The Red Menace)
Sidecar and Trike instruction
adventuresidecar.com

Tawmass
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Tawmass » Mon May 28, 2007 6:03 pm

No I haven't, guess I better go take a look!
-Tom
You don't stop riding because you grow old, you grow old because you stop riding.

Tawmass
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Tawmass » Mon May 28, 2007 8:18 pm

Hey Vern,
I registered and all on RI, but it doesn't seem to allow me to post replies - screen just goes white. :?

Anyway, tell Dave & Don not to worry, as I'll make SURE not to leave the resets and mileage changes from the last enduro I raced in my computer when laying out the courses! As usual, I'll include maps as well. :D And yes, you're correct, I will confer with you beforehand for passable B options with the hackers.

Methinks you three leggers will really enjoy the new routes! (Sure hope the snow clears off of Gumjuac Road!) I was hoping to get a demo Ural before the Dog, but now it looks like that won't happen until 'during' the Dog. That means not much time for me to play with one - dang. By the way, Ural is now a sponsor!

Hope that helps!
-Tawmass
You don't stop riding because you grow old, you grow old because you stop riding.

Return to “Sidecars - Dualsport Style!”