2/25/16 Trailriding Timber Mtn.

Post your trailriding stories and ride reports here, whether dualsport or not.

Moderator: Tawmass

Tawmass
Site Admin
Site Admin

2/25/16 Trailriding Timber Mtn.

Postby Tawmass » Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:53 pm

My neighbor Neal had invited me to go for a trailride, while at the same time, my Klamath Falls compatriots had also invited me to a ride up on Timber Mtn., so mixing them both seemed like the logical conclusion. Neal had invited a cadre of others too, like himself, Jim Dickerson, Stephen Fate, Mike and Mark Humphrey. We unloaded at Pair-A-Dice Staging Area late, waited for the K. Falls contingent and took off. We only got out of Lilly Prairie a couple miles when Neal forgot his fanny pack and headed back - still no K. Falls contingent.

From there we took off over the top and headed West onto BLM trails. We noodled around on various trails between Neal's knowledge and my GPS (per the video below).

Then we headed back to the Pair-A-Dice Staging Area and caught up with the K. Falls folks at the top of Angelic Trail. Was fun catching up and relating how we tried to connect with them! Next time guys! More great memories!
-Tom
<--- Click the 'Vimeo' logo for HD and large screen viewing!
You don't stop riding because you grow old, you grow old because you stop riding.

Return to “Plain Ol' Trail Riding”