Friday Dog Funny

Whip out those license plates and winkies! Talk about whatever you want, as long as it's about dualsporting.

Moderator: Tawmass

Danno
VIP
VIP

Friday Dog Funny

Postby Danno » Fri Apr 15, 2005 9:34 am

Prince Charles was walking his old black dog on the beach one day. He tripped over a bottle and a Genie appeared. The grateful Genie told Charles that he could have any wish he wanted for releasing him from the bottle he’d been stuck in for 1000 years.

Prince Charles thinks a minute. You know I have all the fame and fortune I need, I can’t think of anything else. Then Prince Charles looks down at his old black dog and says, “My old pup’s getting to be in pretty sad shape, is there anything you can do for him?”

The Genie said, “You know, that is something pets do, they get old and pass away. It would be impossible for even a Genie to do anything for him.”

Prince Charles said, “silly me, what was I thinking” and he reaches for his wallet. He pulls out two pictures. He says, “this is a picture of the woman I just married and this is a picture of my first wife. Is there any way you can make my new wife as pretty as my old wife?”

The Genie looks at the pictures and says, “hmmm, what do you say we take another look at your old black dog instead?”
"I usually tighten my nuts better"

Tawmass
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Tawmass » Fri Apr 15, 2005 11:05 am

WOOF!
You don't stop riding because you grow old, you grow old because you stop riding.

Tawmass
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Tawmass » Sat Apr 16, 2005 5:33 am

Okay, Danno, since it was Friday and the usual dog theme, here's a Rat Dog joke! :lol: -Tom
--------------
The Taco Bell Chihuahua Rat Dog, a Doberman and a Bulldog are in a doggie bar having a drink when a good-looking female Collie comes up to them and says, ''Whoever can say liver and cheese in a sentence can have me.''
So the Doberman says, ''I love liver and cheese.''

The Collie says, ''That's not good enough.''

The Bulldog says, ''I hate liver and cheese.''

She says, ''That's not creative.''

Finally, with his Mexican accent, the Chihuahua Rat Dog says, ''Liver alone......cheese mine.''
You don't stop riding because you grow old, you grow old because you stop riding.

Return to “Dualsporting In General”