More Corny Dog Jokes..

Whip out those license plates and winkies! Talk about whatever you want, as long as it's about dualsporting.

Moderator: Tawmass

Danno
VIP
VIP

More Corny Dog Jokes..

Postby Danno » Fri Apr 29, 2005 8:00 am

One day a black dog comes walking into a bar. The bartender says, ”hey, you’re a black dog.” The black dog says, “well your eyes work.” The bartender says, “hey you’re a talking black dog. The black dog says, “well your ears work too, how about a beer?” So the bartender pours a beer and asks the black dog, “what are you doing here?” The black dog says, “I’m with the sheet rock crew on the construction project across the road. We’ll be working here for about two weeks.” So every day about noon in comes the talking black dog for a beer.

About a week later a guy comes in and says, “his circus is coming to town.” The bartender says, “hey there’s a talking black dog that comes in here all the time. You ought to get him in the circus.” The circus ringmaster says, “I would be interested and would pay a lot of money for a talking black dog. Could you fix it up for me?”

The next day the talking black dogcomes in for his lunch break and the bartender says, “there’s a circus coming to town and you could make a lot of money working for them.” The black dog says, “really, are you sure?” The bartender says, ”I’m pretty sure he’d pay big bucks.” The black dog says, “you’re talking circus, big tent, big pole, canvas the whole works?” The bartender says, “yeah!” The black dog says, “what in the world are they going to do with sheet rock on a circus tent?"
"I usually tighten my nuts better"

Tawmass
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Tawmass » Fri Apr 29, 2005 10:29 pm

No Dogs Allowed

A guy wanted to take his Chihuahua rat dog into a restaurant with him, so he put on dark glasses and "tapped" his way into the establishment.
The waiter said "Hey!, you can't bring a dog in here."
The man indignantly claimed "I'm blind! ... this is my Seeing Eye dog!"
"You're trying to tell me" said the waiter, "that this dog is a Seeing Eye dog?"
"What???!!", cried the man, "they gave me a Chihuahua?"
You don't stop riding because you grow old, you grow old because you stop riding.

Return to “Dualsporting In General”