11/8/19 Dualsporting Tiller With Rod & Scott

Whip out those license plates and winkies! Talk about whatever you want, as long as it's about dualsporting.

Moderator: Tawmass

Tawmass
Site Admin
Site Admin

11/8/19 Dualsporting Tiller With Rod & Scott

Postby Tawmass » Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:40 pm

We left from my house in Shady Cove and headed north. Scott led due to knowing a route that got over to East Evans Creek Road, and what a cool route it was! Scott was on his pimped out KTM 690, Rod on his Husky 701 and yours truly also on a KTM 690.

We wound our way up to the Tiller-Trail Highway, and continued north, making our way up to Butler Butte. This building was an Aircraft Identification Building during WW2, so plenty of history there!

We then started our descent down towards Elk Creek and came across yet another abandoned trailer. How can people just leave trash like this out in our forests?

We then rounded a corner and I saw a shrine, so had to check it out. This is when we went boon docking and found our way down to another road via an old skidroad.

From there I showed the Boys a secret waterfall and pool area.

We then decided to take a detour over to Trail Creek to another hidden waterfall.

Of course there was one more detour on the way back home, which actually ended up being more hazardous than expected, but we all made it across the slick creek! At the end of the ride we logged a little over 100 miles of fun!
-Tom

CLICK HERE to watch a video of our ride!
You don't stop riding because you grow old, you grow old because you stop riding.

Return to “Dualsporting In General”