Intimate problem

Whip out those license plates and winkies! Talk about whatever you want, as long as it's about dualsporting.

Moderator: Tawmass

Yourupsetman

Intimate problem

Postby Yourupsetman » Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:31 am

I have registered new nick, as at me an intimate problem
My wife for last 2 years very much has grown fat
I married the harmonous woman... To not tell, what it with a problem does not do anything, tries to move more, even accepted
, has grown thin, but not much more, all this very much upsets me,
but I can is not right? How you will concern to if your wife very much will grow stout?

lovalljm
WFO
WFO

Postby lovalljm » Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:19 pm

:? upset man: I am sure when you met your harmonus wife you saw many attributes in her. I can't help but you feel she gave you a great deal of pleasure in order for the marriage to occur. As you well know "beauty comes from within". It sounds like she is trying to lose some weight and for this she should receive from you many "atta girls". She will need your support, not your criticism to get the job done. Just remember "The Beauty Is Within". Hope this helpl...... from a guy that has been married to the same lady for 48 year..... We two have ups and downs. Jim L. in Eugene
Every ride is a Good One!!

Tawmass
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Tawmass » Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:38 pm

Hey Loveall!
FYI, welcome to the wacky world of spam. :spam1: Clearly this moron is from Asia somewhere and was pushing online drugs, since he had hotlinks embedded into his email. I sure hope you did NOT click on those links! I have permanently removed him, but I'm sure he'll be back under a different name. :evil:

I removed the hotlinks and left this post for our enjoyment. :)

Was great to see you and Sharon this weekend! You won't believe my trip home! (Read the ride report, once I finish it up)
-Tom
You don't stop riding because you grow old, you grow old because you stop riding.

Return to “Dualsporting In General”