New here!

Whip out those license plates and winkies! Talk about whatever you want, as long as it's about dualsporting.

Moderator: Tawmass

LandSharkGT
in fourth gear
in fourth gear

New here!

Postby LandSharkGT » Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:42 am

Well just thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Bill and I live up here in Everett, WA.. I ride 84 XL600R w/4.7 Clarke tank and basically stock for now. I am waiting on my full exhaust system from XR's only to arrive and liven up my ride! and hope to get a newer version of the BRP next year like an 03-07 XR650L. I havent been riding up here at all. I have lived in northern Cal for quite some time and did most of my riding in the local forests. I look forward to some rides up here as the forest look so much greener! I would like to meet some new peoples here that enjoy simple trail rides, not into racing. I am getting too old for that kinda stuff.
Bill C.

Tawmass
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Tawmass » Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:05 am

Welcome Bill,
There's plenty of killer dualsporting up here in the great Northwet. Going East from where you're at, there are plenty of opportunities, in particular, go through the message board and search for the Dirty Face Dualsport Ride. Awesome area. I recently picked up an old '87 XL600 - great ride, so you'll have plenty of smiles per gallon on yours.
Ride on,
-Tom
You don't stop riding because you grow old, you grow old because you stop riding.

LandSharkGT
in fourth gear
in fourth gear

Postby LandSharkGT » Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:37 pm

Thanx and looking forward to meeting some new people! I am in the market for newer bike used but newer 00-05 XR650L.

Return to “Dualsporting In General”