New Exhaust System!!!

Whip out those license plates and winkies! Talk about whatever you want, as long as it's about dualsporting.

Moderator: Tawmass

LandSharkGT
in fourth gear
in fourth gear

New Exhaust System!!!

Postby LandSharkGT » Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:29 pm

I am so stoked![:D] I finally get my full exhaust from XR's Only for my 84 XL600R! Kamell from the shipping dept just emailed me to say they are in! I pay for mine next Wed. and should get it here in a couple of days!!!! New header, Pipe, & jets and uni filter!!!! WooHoo! I'll post pics and keep you informed how well this system works!!!
Bill

Tawmass
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Tawmass » Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:07 am

Wow, pretty fancy. Hope it's not too loud!
-Tom
You don't stop riding because you grow old, you grow old because you stop riding.

LandSharkGT
in fourth gear
in fourth gear

Postby LandSharkGT » Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:59 pm

Dont know??? I decide to R&R the valve cover to fix an oil leak and found a stripped out bolt hole! So now my motor sits atop my work bench waiting for full rebuild! And oh yeah it needs the right footpeg mounting point welded back on too! Bummer! Well 618cc kit here I come! WooHoo! Mo Power!
Bill

LandSharkGT
in fourth gear
in fourth gear

Postby LandSharkGT » Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:05 am

UPDATE!!!!! I am now in the full rebuild mode of this motor to 101mm piston kit, rod kit, new bearings, new gaskets & seals, and I just got my CRF450R rear fender and BajaDesigns LED taillight for this bike too!
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b240/ ... 0_0681.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b240/ ... 0_0683.jpg
This bike is gonna be BAD A$$ and I also found a way to conver to EStart on these old XL600R's with parts from 93 XR650L!!!!!! I keep you posted on the mods!!!!!
Bill

Return to “Dualsporting In General”