Latest issue of Dualsport Rider Magazine is live!

Whip out those license plates and winkies! Talk about whatever you want, as long as it's about dualsporting.

Moderator: Tawmass

Tawmass
Site Admin
Site Admin

Latest issue of Dualsport Rider Magazine is live!

Postby Tawmass » Thu Jul 15, 2004 12:16 pm

We handed them out at the Black Dog, so hope you all got a copy. Hope it's worth reading too! There is also about 20k at AMA and are going in the mail as we speak (type) to their dualsport database, plus my mailing database. I'm supposed to get a box of spare mags myself, so if you don't have a copy and want one, send me a self-addressed, stamped manilla envelope and I'll send one to you. Be sure there is enough postage to cover the return mailing. You can send it to the mailing address on our Black Dog website in the Information section. Please inlude a note saying that you want a copy of the mag, otherwise I may be wondering what the envelope is for. :?

We're already working on the next issue, so let me know if you'd like any particular articles!
Ride on,
-Tom
You don't stop riding because you grow old, you grow old because you stop riding.

Dive
WFO
WFO

Re Magazine

Postby Dive » Thu Jul 15, 2004 6:27 pm

Once again, you did a great job with the magazine folk's.

I really enjoyed the Johnson Valley article, great pix Walt .. I don't see much dust in the photo's, ya musta been going slow over those mini mountain rocks :-)

I would have enjoyed Gunny's article too, if he had left the price for the auto-clutch out :-)
... spendy equipment, man what they guy won't pay to try and beat me at the events :)

By the way I joined the Blue Ribbon club at the BD ride, thanks for having them there.

Dave
Salem

Return to “Dualsporting In General”