XT Bliss

Whip out those license plates and winkies! Talk about whatever you want, as long as it's about dualsporting.

Moderator: Tawmass

YamaHead
on the mainjet
on the mainjet

XT Bliss

Postby YamaHead » Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:14 pm

Had a great day out last Sunday……
Got up early & rode to Central Oregon for a day of proper DualSportin’ with my 1-armed fellow XT pilot who lives in Bend (lucky bastard) :lol:
Arrived in town about 8:30 & immediately had to get some pics from the top of Pilot Butte whilst the old Beast was still reasonably clean…. 8)

I then met up with my mate for some killer breakfast that his wife so graciously stirred up….
We then spent @ least 25-30 miles riding on 1 of many endless trails that can be found over here…..absolute DualSport Haven!
We then ended up here……

About 5,000 ft. elevation looking up the backside of my favorite Ski destination……..9,100ft. Mt. Bachelor….. 8)

I’ll tell ya what……
My 1-Armed Bandit of a friend, is a Helluva Rider! :shock: …..
He lead us all the way up to this point…… :wink:

We then rode back down through that canyon to Tumalo Falls, where I took the opportunity to get some evidence of what a Real DualSport is supposed to look like……..in it's natural habitat

Weather turned out to be quite warm & I didn’t dare miss getting this shot while I was there 8) …..
NO FEELIN' LIKE 2-WHEELIN'! 8)

Tawmass
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Tawmass » Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:56 am

Looks like you had a blast, Scott, and nice pix!
-Tom
You don't stop riding because you grow old, you grow old because you stop riding.

Return to “Dualsporting In General”