Sunday's ride

Whip out those license plates and winkies! Talk about whatever you want, as long as it's about dualsporting.

Moderator: Tawmass

TOGA
in third gear
in third gear

Sunday's ride

Postby TOGA » Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:11 pm

Sunday I met Danno, Dale, Gary A., and Rob in McMinnville for lunch before heading out for a ride to get rid of December's cobwebs. Heading West on roads new to me (as I'm from near Hillsburrito area), we headed into the foothills, where the dirt roads were perfect. A couple times we hit snow, saw blue sky, and saw quads and 4x4's here and there. Dale decided that he wanted to test the snow's impact on the right side of his bike (so did I), and unfortunately ruined his fuel line and delivery of fuel, so Danno went home and returned with his trailer to get Dale's bike, and I headed back home. With the sun down (read dark) and my dark visor up, and a 32 degree temp, I was wondering if snot would freeze! :shock: Thank god for an electric jacket and 130 miles-O-fun! Danno and Rob, it was great to meet you, thanks for the ride!!
"I would never belong to a club that would have me as a member!" (Groucho)

Tawmass
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Tawmass » Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:14 pm

Sounds fun! (except for the cold part) Thanks for posting TOGA - got any pix?
-Tom
You don't stop riding because you grow old, you grow old because you stop riding.

TOGA
in third gear
in third gear

Postby TOGA » Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:25 pm

Dale and Danno took some, so we'll have to bend their arms to get `em posted!
"I would never belong to a club that would have me as a member!" (Groucho)

Return to “Dualsporting In General”