The 2016 Dog Face Dualsport-Adventure Ride, September 17 at Diamond Lake!

Moderator: Tawmass

Danno
VIP
VIP

Re: The 2016 Dog Face Dualsport-Adventure Ride, September 17 at Diamond Lake!

Postby Danno » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:40 pm

Great timing and a NICE write-up! I have been on part of the route you were talking about and at Olive Lake too! It was starting to rain and we were due to be in Ukiah before cocktail hour... We were late... Thanks Lee!
"I usually tighten my nuts better"

Tawmass
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Tawmass » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:13 am

I finally got off my fanny and finished up the Dogface Ride Report! Simply click on the picture below to check it out!
-Tom

You don't stop riding because you grow old, you grow old because you stop riding.

stephg030
kickstarting the bike
kickstarting the bike

Re: The 2016 Dog Face Dualsport-Adventure Ride, October 15!

Postby stephg030 » Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:58 am

Cappy wrote:You can count on the Klamath Falls Beta meilleurs credits perso Crew to be there for this one!

By all accounts, this year's Dog Face Ride was a major hit! For those that didn't show - you missed out!

Haapala
kickstarting the bike
kickstarting the bike

Postby Haapala » Sat Mar 11, 2023 2:35 am

I understand your concerns about the impact of hunting season on the area. However, I think it is important to remember that riders and hunters can coexist peacefully in the same area. As long as we respect the rules and regulations in place, we can all enjoy the space. We can plan our rides so that they don't interfere with hunting activities, and be sure to stay out of the way of any hunting blinds or other areas where hunters may be located. With some advance planning and consideration, both riders and hunters can enjoy the area without any issues.

Return to “Dog Face Dualsport-Adventure Ride”