AMA Announces Suzuki National Adventure Riding Series!

Discuss the Black Dog Ride!

Moderator: Tawmass

Tawmass
Site Admin
Site Admin

AMA Announces Suzuki National Adventure Riding Series!

Postby Tawmass » Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:35 am

And the Black Dog will be one of the three West-Coast events. :ride
-Tom

http://www.amadirectlink.com/news/2007/NARS.asp

Get more out of your adventure-tourer with the AMA Suzuki National Adventure Riding Series
You don't have to be a motorcycle industry analyst to notice the growth of the adventure-touring class of motorcycles. These big dual-sport bikes are the epitome of versatility: powerful and comfortable enough for long highway runs, and surprisingly capable once the pavement ends.

Of course, once you've got an adventure-tourer, you want to get the most out of it. The AMA and Suzuki have a great suggestion: the 2007 AMA Suzuki National Adventure Riding Series.
This new series consists of 10 events (with more expected) from California to New Jersey. AMA-chartered clubs and promoters who know the best riding spots in their local areas have put together routes with adventure-touring motorcycles and riders in mind.

Some events run in conjunction with the AMA Suzuki National Dual Sport Trail Ride Series. In those cases, organizers usually offer two different routes: one for lighter dual-sport bikes, and another for the bigger adventure-tourers.

To help you get an idea of what challenges each ride will throw at you, we've included a key that tells you what conditions to expect, from dirt roads to gravel, water crossings or sand, and more. So check out the schedule for the adventure riding series and pick an event that sounds fun to you
You don't stop riding because you grow old, you grow old because you stop riding.

Bonnie Meadowes
WFO
WFO

Postby Bonnie Meadowes » Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:36 pm

Oh My ~ the last remaining non de commishioned bridge and pinicle
now there IS an adventoure

let us all pray

dear lord
please let us ride all the roads and trails
in the decommision zones and rode less areas

Jehova ~ please allow me to take my XR 250 , OK 270 "cheater" bike up to the pinicle

where Blue Star gas Trucks deliver propane to power your transmitters

AMEN

PS ~ please allow me to ride near your high powered atomospheric heaters
and i will promise to never speak of your global war ming project

where is Ilse ???
i think i need straightening out

Return to “Black Dog 2-Day Dualsport/Adventure Ride”