2008 Scaredy Cat Date: Sep 14

Discuss the Scaredy-Cat Ride!

Moderator: Tawmass

Tawmass
Site Admin
Site Admin

2008 Scaredy Cat Date: Sep 14

Postby Tawmass » Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:22 am

The 2008 Scaredy Cat is officially scheduled for September 14, so mark your calendars!
-Tom
You don't stop riding because you grow old, you grow old because you stop riding.

Dale
in first gear
in first gear

2008 Scaredy Cat

Postby Dale » Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:10 am

Hey everyone, Danno has another great ride planned this Sunday, September 14. Come join us for some good campfire stories on Saturday night. Free dry camping with pit toilets for everyone at Fox Creek on Friday and Saturday night. N44 46.955 W122 03.006

Danno
VIP
VIP

Gifts and Trophies!

Postby Danno » Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:27 pm

I just got back from Beaverton Honda Yamaha with some goodies for our ride. Ron Rice did the trophies and sent them in with his son, Travis, who works at BHY. Sherry Aiello put together a great gift package, also left with Travis. So I have a nice box of 10 trophies, thanks to Affordable Trophies and the Rices, and a riding bag that is chocked full of goodies. It's heavy, too. I'm not sure what is in it, but anxious to find out! Come ride with us Sunday and maybe you, also, will have something to take home! Please thank the folks at BHY and Affordable Trophies, when you see them! See you there, Danno
"I usually tighten my nuts better"

Return to “Scaredy-Cat Dualsport Ride”