2/19/17 Dualsporting With Scott & Kerry

Whip out those license plates and winkies! Talk about whatever you want, as long as it's about dualsporting.

Moderator: Tawmass

Tawmass
Site Admin
Site Admin

2/19/17 Dualsporting With Scott & Kerry

Postby Tawmass » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:09 pm

After our trailride on Friday, we chilled around the house and watched it rain on Saturday. Come Sunday, Kerry just couldn't take it, so we simply HAD to go out for a dualsport ride on Sunday, weather be damned! The forecast wasn't bad and the sun was supposed to even come out (wrong), so we took the plunge.

We went first to the Falls on Crowfoot Road. Wow, a LOT of water was flowing!

We then headed up towards Flounce Rock, but was stopped by snow - yes, snow! I thought the snow level was higher.

So we soldiered on some back roads and ended up on Medco A Road that took us to Butte Falls Highway, where we turned once again on Crowfoot Road and made our way back home. At the end of our ride, we'd logged in over 80 miles and we were popsicles! But at least we got out.
-Tom

<----Click the Vimeo logo if you have internet speed issues
You don't stop riding because you grow old, you grow old because you stop riding.

bin rydin
WFO
WFO

Re: 2/19/17 Dualsporting With Scott & Kerry

Postby bin rydin » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:36 pm

Good for you !!! The snow level was 800-1000 feet over here 2 miles from the ocean this last Friday Saturday in Brookings, burning lots of firewood this winter but not wearing down knobbies at all. I am going to have to re learn to ride (IF) it ever stops raining... :roll:

Giefer
kickstarting the bike
kickstarting the bike

Postby Giefer » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:28 pm

bin rydein wrote:Good Phallosan Forte progress for you !!! The snow level was 800-1000 feet over here 2 miles from the ocean this last Friday Saturday in Brookings, burning lots of firewood this winter but not wearing down knobbies at all. I am going to have to re learn to ride (IF) it ever stops raining... :roll:

Cool rainbow!
Last edited by Giefer on Mon Mar 28, 2022 5:23 am, edited 3 times in total.

beasleybery
kickstarting the bike
kickstarting the bike

Postby beasleybery » Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:11 am

bin rydin wrote:Good for you !!! The snow level was 800-1000 feet over here 2 miles from the ocean this last Friday Saturday in Brookings, burning lots of firewood this winter sizegenetics but not wearing down knobbies at all. I am going to have to re learn to ride (IF) it ever stops raining... :roll:

Hi Cool rainbow... :lol:

Return to “Dualsporting In General”